S1000D User Forum
The S1000D User Forum is the official event to learn about the latest developments in S1000D. Hosted each year by a different S1000D member organization, the User Forum is your best opportunity to learn about the specification, see the latest software solutions, network with the industry's leading S1000D experts, and gain a better understanding of how S1000D can work for you.
2014 S1000D User Forum and ATA e-Business Forum
Driving Value Through Effective Information Sharing
June 23-25, 2014
San Antonio, Texas
Why you should attend:
- Meet the industry's leading aviation e-business experts who can help guide you through the many options and solutions for digital data exchange.
- A bustling exhibit hall where you can review the industry's latest software and hardware solutions.
- Learn about the core enabling technologies upon which many e-business standards are built (XML, SGML, PKI, RFID, etc.)
- Learn about emerging trends in information exchange technologies and their application in the aerospace industry.
- Learn how you can get involved to help shape the future direction of the industry.
Airlines, manufacturers, distributors, repair agencies, suppliers, government agencies/ministries and solution providers are all welcome.
Registration fee: $695
Register Now >>
Hotel Reservations >>
Grand Hyatt San Antonio
600 East Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Hotel cut-off for $189 conference rate - May 30, 2014
Call for Speakers >>
Exhibitor & Sponsor Opportunities >>
View 2013 User Forum presentations
2014 S1000D User Forum, June 23-25, 2014, San Antonio
View Events for information and links to past User Forums